Without any training or experience you can enjoy steering through the unbridled water and passing through precarious rapids, a rafter who is an adventurer at heart realizes what adrenaline rush actually is. No need to know swimming, we provide you life-jackets. For 12yrs and above.
1) White-water rafting through graded rapids. 2) All Technical gear and equipment. 3) Services of expert instructor and river guides. 4) Breakfast and tea, lunch (veg/non-veg), evening tea. 5) Travel by non-ac bus. What to bring 6) Good and positive mood. 7) Dress change (Light colors preferable, Avoid jeans) 8) Valid ORIGINAL Photo Id (Employee / College Id, Pan Card / Election Card / Driving License) with an extra Xerox copy. 9) Water bottles (2 liters) 10) Waterproof bag (dry bag) for your camera while rafting 11) Personal stuff (Medicines) 12) Dates, Fruits, Chocolates, and Energy bars etc. (As per your need). 13) Loads of energy and smiles.
• Payment should be issued 100% in advance.
• The cost does not include any soft drinks/ drinks purchased at camp site.
• This quote is applicable for Kundalika White Water Rafting 2015 only.
• We do not promote social drinking & smoking on such kind of events.
• We will not be responsible if we need to change the structure of the program/ stop the program due to any natural calamity; such programmers need to have a little bit flexible schedule on participant’s responses.